- Alexander Zaitsev - Guitar, Programming, Soundproduction
- Anton Chugurov - Guitar
- Alexander Buslaev - Bass
- Nekit - Drums
- Andrew Sazonov - Electronics, Programming
- Alisa Lisovna - Vocals
- 05/08/2013 Abstract Deviation: new album 'Layers' available for download
- 14/06/2013 Djent FM: podcast session number 20
- 08/04/2013 Abstract Deviation: new song 'Layers' live footage
- 29/01/2013 Thallium Festival 2013: line-up and dates announced
- 29/01/2013 Abstract Deviation: 'Ultraviolet' playthrough video, beta testers needed
Abstract Deviation is a Progressive metal / Experimental / Djent band from Russia.
Originally meant to be an experimental project of the two members of a Nu-Metal band TimeTwisT Alexander Zaitsev and Anton Chugurov, Abstract Deviation soon became a full-fledged band as the founders were greatly surprised and inspired by the music they created. They decided to invite their old friend Alexander Buslaev, who was already an experienced prog-metal bass player, to the band. As for the drummer search, the situation was terribly complex, but when hope was almost abandoned the band contacted Nikita Kochkin, which showed the skills and musicality that suited the band just right. Keyboard player Andrew 'Orochi-chan' Sazonov became an addition to the band.
The bandmembers continue their search for the vocalist, though currently the band is instrumental-only.
So far the band released 2 EPs: "Abstract Deviation" and "Aliedora".
- Collective Mode
- 1 of 2
- Recent additions