- Vishal J. Singh - Guitars, Bass, Drums, Synth, Arpegiotor, Midi Controller,Laptop, Mixing, Sampling
- Jim Richman - Drums
- 18/09/2014 Amogh Symphony: new album 'Vectorscan' available for streaming
- 10/09/2014 Amogh Symphony: interview with Marunouchi Muzik Magazine
- 30/07/2014 Amogh Symphony: new track available
- 30/06/2014 Amogh Symphony: new album teaser
- 19/12/2011 Skyharbor: full live set video, 'Celestial' extended solo version
Amogh Symphony was formed by Vishal J. Singh in 2004 during discussions with his father. The 'Ashwamedh' EP was released in the winter of 2005 in the UK under the now defunct Kollosal label and distributed in limited copies for reviews. Indian classical/jazz fusion combined with progressive death metal was a new sound among progressive metal lovers at a time when the Indian extreme metal scene was fully dominated by melodic death and old school death metal bands. Critics lauded it for its one-man musical army approach.
Vishal, born in April 1986, is a session guitarist / music composer / producer based in Mumbai, India. Vishal started his career as drummer and played for a couple of death metal bands. He is a multi-instrumentalist who has grown up under the shelter of musician parents.
'Abolishing the Obsolete System' was released in April 2009 . With a totally new sound in tech death / experimental metal which the critics named Hybrid Metal due to its extreme wide range of versatility parallel to the technical structures of the music. According to progressive metal critics, it's among the best progressive metal releases of the year 2009 . One of the most complicated and conceptual album made by one man in the history of progressive music and technical death metal.
- Alexandr Lokotosh
- Thrash Mentality
- Behind The Colours
- Elis Baudelaire
- 1 of 3
- Recent additions