- Marcin "Hyeev" Galicki - Vocals
- Tomasz "Archangel" Gabryel – guitar, production
- Robert "Binar" Gregorczuk – synthesizer, keyboards
- Jakub "KRN" Lasota – bass guitar, production, synthesizer
- Michał "Alvaro" Waliszewski – guitar
- Bartłomiej "Bart" Mieżyński - drums
- 22/12/2015 Sphere of influence: Sybreed
- 16/11/2015 Cruentus: music video for new song 'Shutter'
- 23/11/2014 Cruentus: new song 'The Proximate'
- 22/08/2011 Euroblast festival: medley available
- 23/06/2011 Euroblast festival: eight more bands confirmed, tickets available
Established partially in a steril genetics lab enovoirnment, partially in the heart of the most sluttish concrete jungle, hybrid kollektive of industrial beats and mechanized harmonies, precisely architectured to become extrapolation of your present nitemares.
Cruentus is one of the most innovative contemporary metal bands with music that can be described as a complex fusion of industrial, metal, math-core and progressive. Uploading hi-energy with intense technocratic atmosphere - an absolute mind-fucking killer.
The Band started to operate in the mid 1999 in Szczecin, Poland [WestPomerania]. Since then it has never stop evolving. - each year brings major development in context of musical style.
During the years the band was enthusiastically verified by the audience as a live performer giving over 50 concerts across Poland and Germany.
In summer 2010 the band released it's 2nd LP "Terminal Code". Lyrically Terminal Code is a concept concerning contemporary urban-reality. Stress and blind run for the needless and non-understandable perfection, algorithmisation of every aspect of our existence, feeling of overwhelming and omnipresent vacancy. Reflection of a world in which delving for true sense is passé. Terminal Code is a self-contemplation in foam of chemical stimulants, with pulsing metropolis in the background. A vision seen by the eyes of an entity which persevered last scrap of conscious judgment but will ultimately fall down, stroke by rapid emotional mutation….crossing the point of no return, falling into the vortex of decadence and madness. Musically Terminal Code is a mixture of cold-logic-harmonies, crushing electronic textures with machinelike riffing and poly-rhythmical beats plus random variable.
- Aleksi Halla
- Mr Krinkle
- Neil Melville
- 1 of 2
- Recent additions