- Ondrej Tvarozek - Lead Vocals, Guitars, Programming, Engineering
- Jens Marcelis - Bass, Guitars
- Matt Benoit - Drums, Percussion, Guitars, Programming, Dub Engineering
- Aaron Gage - Strings, Orchestration, Vocals
- 05/12/2015 Lithium Dawn: new album 'Tearing Back the Veil I: Ascension' available for streaming
- 26/11/2015 Lithium Dawn: third studio update video
- 20/11/2015 Lithium Dawn: second studio update video
- 14/11/2015 Lithium Dawn: studio update video
- 07/11/2015 Lithium Dawn: lyric video for new song 'Decimator'
Starting out as an individual hobby, Lithium Dawn quickly formed into Ondrej Tvarozek's pet project, and when drummer Matthew Benoit, and bassist Jens Marcelis entered the picture, the desire to create a full-length record became even greater. The music on the debut release AION is a result of three long years of work, tracking, re-tracking, and a new-found respect for the process of composing an album and seeing it through. The drums were recorded with Taylor Larson (Periphery, Dyed in Grey, Travis Orbin), and the rest of the record was tracked and mixed by Tvarozek in his home setup.
From front to back it is a concept record of nuclear apocalypse, immortality, revenge, and a love lost. With influences ranging from Meshuggah and Tool to Porcupine Tree and Nine Inch Nails, it is a bleak, layered, long journey that the band hopes will be enjoyable enough for those that wish to take a chance and give it a listen.
- Josef Kořínský
- Micky Steez
- Takava Nirhii
- Gus Andrade
- V ZtoL
- 1 of 2
- Recent additions