Musicians: what are you up to? Let us know!
Are you a musician? Do you think your music qualifies as 'djent'? Then got-djent.com is the ideal platform for you to reach the right people and build your fanbase. If you send us updates about what you are up to, we will write news articles about your music.
Have you just released a new track with your band or project, or posted a new video? Have you been interviewed, released an album, or perhaps you're signing a record deal? We want to know about it. Let us know by sending us an update. Read on to find out how.
Fans: help your favourite artists reach out!
Help your favourite artists (and us) by sending us updates about what they are doing. They'll appreciate it!
If you send us updates, we'll write news articles about your music.
Send us an update! Here's how:
- Log in to your got-djent.com account. If you don't have one yet, you can create one here, it only takes a few minutes.
- Is your band in our bands database yet? If it isn't, please create a page for your band. Check out our FAQ for more information.
- Find a link for us to use as a source. You can link us to an article on another news site, a Facebook status, a blog post, a track on SoundCloud / Myspace / ReverbNation / Bandcamp, a YouTube video, ... and so on. Updates without links aren't very useful because we won't have enough information to write a news article and we cannot verify the source.
- Copy and paste the link into the 'Send us an update' text box, which is located at the top of the sidebar on the right (provided that you are logged in). Add a short description of the link's contents as well. You can also add more than one link if you think this is useful.
- Press the 'Send update' button. You're done! Thanks for contributing!
Please keep in mind that not everything warrants a news article. Some things are not interesting enough for our readership to be posted separately, but may be combined into a single news post.
We strongly prefer not to post about unfinished material (preproduction tracks, teaser clips, etc.), and we generally do not post audio / video clips that are under a minute in length - unless we are convinced that they will interest a sizeable portion of our readership. We do not post video covers. As a rule, we don't post any content that is older than one month. We reserve the right to determine whether something warrants a separate news article on a case by case basis.
Here's what an update about this page could look like.
Interviews, exclusive premieres, special features, ...
- Recent additions